Walking in your Purpose



Walking in your purpose

 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
Jeremiah 29:11




I did a few youtube videos but I have quickly learned that is not for me,I would rather write, I would rather write my soul out to deliver the Gospel. So no more youtube videos for me...Blog YES instagram YES! I am straight to the point with everything God places on my heart. I have NO time for short cuts,no time to patty cake the word of God. We are living in the last of last days,time waits for no one we have to get it together and get it together quick. Satan is sitting waiting on any and slip ups. Any little crack to slip through,don't give him a crack to come in on,cover up with full force. 

I have searched for YEARS for my purpose on this earth, I always knew I loved to serve others,I had a passion to help other women be the best they could be. I could form a group and come up with the best ideas but I would quickly get bored and move on to another project. I cannot tell you the number of small business ideas I had and started,I quickly got bored because I was not walking in my purpose, I was not walking in what God called me to do. So,I prayed and prayed and waited for God to give me my purpose. I thought being a Mother was my purpose but God said no..A wife NO... Then what is my purpose? He then begin to give me scripture after scripture that would leave me amazed! I went into prayer and deeper prayer and I knew my purpose after many conversations with God. He told me I was to deliver the Gospel,to tell everyone I knew about his love..that was easy. I thought it was easy because sometimes when I post things I cry out to him, I read message after message from others about problems and go deep in prayer to him for everybody. Sometimes I feel your pain, God instills in me every word that comes out of my mouth. He leads me to do this and lead me to do that. He has revealed some things to me and told me to KNOW HIS WORD! I can't get enough of his word. I can't wait to travel this world and tell everyone about his love ,about his mercy and his grace. 

 How do I know this is my calling, how do I really know this is what God has called me to do? I know this is my purpose because this is my passion you see sometimes the things that you are passionate about is actually your purpose. I'm so very passionate about helping others as I stated before, so when I take a moment and think about the things that I'm passionate about I know now that  is my purpose. The more I pray for others the more I lift others up the more I speak and preach the gospel, I know this is my divine purpose. I will for the rest of my life walk this earth and speak of the goodness of Jesus Christ for he has done so much for me. I cannot see myself doing anything else, I will travel this world, I will meet women all over this world, women that don't know God as their Lord and Savior ,will leave away from me knowing him ,that is my divine purpose. 
God what have you called me to do? That is the question I have asked myself over and over again for years. Guess what..I was already walking in my purpose and didn't realize it. God has instilled in us many gifts, singing,dancing,speaking,writing,working children,sewing, art,design etc etc..Those gifts must be used for his glory..that is your purpose.
Now listen clearly and I spoke about this on instagram...What God have for you is for you and you alone! If Mama want you to go to college and become a Dr and you know that is not what your purpose is then DON'T do it. Walk in your calling..don't be afraid to step out on faith,don't be afraid to use your gifts and talents that he has given you. If its to start a business then go for it,become a nurse to help others then do it. 
If you are still struggling looking for your purpose then you need to seek God,spend time with him,talk to him. Everyday set a time where its just you and him, sit at his feet. Let him know you are seeking your purpose on this earth. He will make it very clear what your purpose is,he will blow your mind. Once you know your purpose go out and walk in it.

God loves you
I love you

Lela B.




Comments

Popular Posts