My Prayer

I feel such a heavy bondage for some of my Instagram followers a bondage of fear, depression, rejection ...I feel chains need to be broken!
I'm being lead to pray..
Heavenly Father, I come to you humble as I know how,thanking you for another day,thanking you for the gift of life. I ask that you forgive us of our sins and create inside of us a clean heart,renew in us a new spirit. As I'm being obedient to your voice I come to you praying for my dear Pretty girls Pray sisters/friends. I feel a breakthrough is needed,chains need to be broken,O Lord soul ties need to dry up. I ask that you please heal the broken hearted,dry up the depression,make a way for those who are struggle financially and give each of them the peace that I know ONLY you can provide. Whatever it is my sisters are going through at this moment,Father I pray for a breakthrough,I plead the Blood of Jesus over there lives. Father, we thank you in advance for setting us free,thank you for your Love and mercy and may your Grace continue to shine upon us. In your name we pray... AMEN

God is faithful ladies, there is nothing to big or too small he can't do. He loves you so much, never give up hope, keep pushing to be your BEST and let God handdle the rest.

Lela Belton

Comments

Popular Posts